Friday, June 17, 2016

Ice Skating



Our class had a blast on the ice today!  

It was great fun having a go (even if some of us were a little bit nervous to start with)!  I loved watching your faces as you learned new skills and gained confidence in yourselves.  You were amazing! 

I was really proud of the great attitude of our team and the fact that no one gave up, even if they fell more than once.

I was especially delighted with the way so many people helped those who were finding it tricky, or just needed a helping hand along the way.  You were really demonstrating all of those CARE values out there today.  

I loved the way some people sang the song from 'Frozen' for us - You shone out there with your beautiful singing voices!    

What a great way to end our school week...  I'm still smiling!








Thanks to Grace for the awesome photography.  :)

3 comments:

  1. woe i loved that too from allae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Room 22 that is so cool. You all look like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it because I never knew how to skate before so it was AWESOME. :]

    ReplyDelete